Friday, January 18, 2013

To add insult to injury, I received my monthly bill from Wine Care for storage.

You will pardon my language but this is really "brass balls" to charge for this incredible miscarriage of justice.  The wine has  most likely been ruined and they are charging us for the privilege of not being permitted to access the wine.

While Wine Care has sent out a number of emails concerning the status of their progress, I was shocked to learn at the hearing in Court that the Environmental Protection Agency ordered the facility closed.  I reviewed the emails and there is no mention of this fact.  A small omission or more likely an intentional misstatement.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan.

    Could you please let me know how to get in touch with you to join in the lawsuit.

    Thanks

    Carlos Aldavero

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete