Thursday, January 24, 2013

A number of wine owners have written that they want to join the litigation against Wine Care Storage.  I have to remind affected Wine Owners that we have to accomplish a number of tasks before litigation is commenced:

1.  Select a lawyer

2.  Come up with a formula to pay the lawyer.

3.  Create a committee of owners to represent the interest of wine owners at large.  It is impractical to have to get the consent of each and every owner for every decision that will be taken in the context of any litigation.

We need to have a dialogue about these elements.

3 comments:

  1. Mr Ballinger,
    my boss is a client of wine care storage and would like to join this litigation action against them. Please if you can contact me at 212-944-5555 so i can have some more information. Thank you in advance. i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a client with 48 cases in storage and would like to join the litigation. monhartm@gmail.com
    I've sent repeated queries but have only received the standard emails every one else got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a client of wine care. My name is Clark Toews and I will join the litigation as well. Please email me @ ctoews2323@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete