Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi Wine Owners,

The latest note from Derek Linbacher is a crock of bs.

I for one am tired of his silly and whining statements.

My suggestion is that the readers of this blog and Winebeserkers should get together and sue the crap out of Linbacher for fraud which is not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

1.  Until such time as Linbacher permits an inspection by an independent group, all of his statements are just hot air;

2.  His statement that only 5% of the cases are missing labels is not subject to independent verification and as such is just hot air;

3.  Where is the insurance policy or policies covering our wine?  Make a copy of the policy or policies available to an independent group - this blog or Winebeserkers.

Again, any of you who are interested, I strongly recommend that we hire independent counsel and go after Linbacher in the bankruptcy case.  Until such time as we go after him, he is just going to put more hot air out there.

Regards,

Alan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alan, I am also a customer of WineCare. It seems like my name dropped off from any communications from WineCare. So I haven't heard anything from them for a long time. I am supportive of getting representation as a group. Let me know how I can help.

    Tolga

    ReplyDelete